How To Participate
Are you ready to highlight the importance of older adult mental health?
You may add your organization's name/ logo to any of these, but you may not change or delete any existing elements.
Join the conversation
Your Organization + IPA: Become an Endorsing Partner
- Join the IPA by endorsing and promoting the program.
- Endorsement does not require a financial commitment; it simply means that your organization will spread the word about this year’s campaign, and the resources to your stakeholders.
- In return, IPA will recognize your organization as an endorser on the website and during webinar events.
- Please contact the IPA Secretariat to register your organization as an Endorsing Partner today and expand our collective impact on the care of older adults.
Participate Locally, Regionally and Nationally
We welcome your participation in any of the following activities:
- Place the logo (download png file) on your organization’s homepage with a link back to https://awarenessweek.ipa-online.org/ and highlight the available resources. Please note that this image should not be changed in any way and cannot be used for commercial purposes.
- Translate/ disseminate news releases to media.
- United Nations' International Day of Older Persons
- World Mental Health Day
- Host public or stakeholder events on any of the days during the Awareness Week (1-10 October) and share with us so we may link and promote.
- Conduct media events in your area such as a news conference or educational events.
- Contact television and radio stations and ask them to host Older Adult Mental Health-focused interviews with local specialists.